Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Let's talk about tatting!

Finally got my tatting needles! Here are the pieces that I made with them!

Now, I'm still learning, and these are my first ever pieces made with tatting technique, but I'm pretty satisfied how they turned out! 

This a first choker I've ever made, I found similar pattern on Pinterest, so I adjusted it a bit.






And this is the one that turned out ok also, but it was supposed to be a choker, until I realized that it's too thick, so I turned it into a necklace, and am happy with it!

 


This one is my favorite! Just love the ribbon!



And the same one without the ribbon! (cause I really love the pattern), you can find it on You tube!



And this is just one beautiful necklace, it actually has beautiful beads on the edges! Since I really love it, I made the matching earrings!

As You  can see, I've pretty much learned it from You Tube, and it's very easy and fun! I am so happy with the pieces I made, so I will be definitely doing some more beautiful tatting pieces soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment