Sunday, November 23, 2014

Crochet set for a baby girl!


A friend of mine has a cute little girl, she is now 6 months old. So, she asked me to do 2 caps, 2 headbands and booties for her! I was super excited, so this is my work. Needles to say, she was very happy and grateful, and the little girl was so cute in my creations! Hope you all enjoy in my creations and like them!

crochet set for a little girl

crochet baby hat

I really, really love how they turned out! The one with a purple bow is done with the pattern that I found here , but I've done some adjustments. And the pattern for the pink one I found here, but I also did adjustments, like you can see, the band is done with sc, and I added flower.

crochet headband

Crochet headbands done with star stitches, The butterfly is from garn studio pattern, and the flower pattern which I absolutely love and will surely include in some other projects can be found here (from YouTube).

crochet flower


crochet booties

These adorable booties are a pattern from maki crochet etsy shop, which I bought, so the link is here.
crochet booties

No comments:

Post a Comment